The Churc of the Navity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Zenica was built in 1883.
The church was sanctified by metropolitan bishop Sava Kosanovic. Thanks to priests Milojko Toplaovic. Miroslav Drincit and Jadran Danilovic and worshippers from Zenica, antent to 100 aniversary, the painting of the temple had begun in August 1984.
The artist from Belgrade, Dragomir Jasa Jasovic finished the paintings in 1990.