The building of Regional Museum was built in 1902 and it was originally Municipality building. The museum was found in 1953 and moved in the building in 1957.
The building was built in neo-Maori style which was typic for that period. Fundus of Regional Museum includes museum basis collected in the area Of Visoko, and methodized in:
Geoelogical and palentological collection
The museum offers several theme exhibitions a year. Very important objective of the museum is preservation of old handicrafts.